9 Aug 2004

Wah Piang Eh!

guess who I saw this morning? JIA LONG! yes Xie Shao Guang!

was surprised! Extremely! He was in the set's clothes. The usual tee and shorts and sandals. The infamous hairstyle. Maybe he's filming l8r.

way cool! a few aunties approached him, he just nodded his head & continued with his lunch. humble fellow.

at first I din believe my eyes, upon closer inspection I realized it's him. howah!

a few ques surfaced to my mind almost immediately. e.g. "did da ma die? did u end up with Mei Li? what happened to Happy Fish?"

din approached him though. he shld have his lunch in peace, agree?

i saw my fav character! :-) one of few i admire.

Cherie: May you have a better day~

Joyce: Keep figuring e mic thingy~

Roy:Sorry to hear that. You take care too. The tough times will be over. My prayers will be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home