yo~
went for cip. Din present. Rushed for nothing last night. Studied at lib.
econs test was alright. Easier than expected. shalln't say no more. Shall let the results speak.
I mean why do some of my classmates get so agitated? I din meant what I say. Perhaps they don't like me? Well. I try to be friends with every1. Just don't understand the bitching, mocking and "hatred" amidst them. What's so fun to laugh at every action another person does? Do u like ppl to mock at u too? Occasionally ain tt bad but don't go overboard. If u think tt u're so good, wait till u get mocked. tt feelin ain pleasant.
maybe I'm too crude, maybe they cant take my kind of jokes. *shrugs* alright man, I spoke my heart out. Hope no one's offended. If u're, it's just probably U.
hey the world is still spinning! Cheer up dude! :-P
softball s&w tml! Hope it ain disappointing. I'm consumed. gonna turn in early. ciaos!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home