24 Oct 2004

Saturday:

Well well it's a typical Saturday...

no church coz they went in the morning while I was still slping... LOL~

slacked at home. watchin the tube...

it's interesting to hear that the Americans have spent US$65 billion dollars on Clinton's Missile Shield but till today, the chances of putting down a ballistic missile is just a mere 20%... They spent US$45 billion on developing the B-2 Spirit and now they have 21 multi-role bombers capable of delivering both conventional and nuclear munitions in their stable... Awaiting deployment anytime, anyday. The B-2 brings massive firepower to bear, in a short time, anywhere on the globe through previously impenetrable defenses.

My my... That's a lot of money... I reckon they should just crash an unmanned B-2 bomber into a missile if the time really comes... Saves a hell lot of money right?

I'm totally bored...

oh, Indonesia has a new president. Congrats~

The North Koreans are apparently still pushing their luck in their nuclear development... Spending more than 50% of the country's GDP just on military needs... fidiots~

I guess if all the nuclear warheads were activated at e same time. There would be no more mother earth... In other words, humans are digging their own graves, craving their own tombstones...

Read the newspaper today? Our Mother Earth is experiencing some major changes in weather, temperature and movement... *phew* it's a lucky thing I ain Japanese, coz Japan has been hit by 10 typhoons this year... And today, there was this major earthquake and a bullet train was actually derailed... 1st time in Japanese history...

I reckon this sunny island wouldn't survive another ice age. Would I be able to experience it? Anyway I'm just gonna die... It's a matter of time...

Humans are just visitors of Mother Earth... We come and go, leaving a huge trail of rubbish... I guess we're pissing her off... And when the time comes, a huge and sudden surge in the sea level will wiped us out, just like those dinos... Oh well... I've gone slightly mad today... Where's my med?

okok shall save the rest of my thoughts for another rainy day? LOL!

no one to chat with me... Let's see...

Roy's prob online, chatting with some juniors? LOL. Anyway he's having A's...

Benjy's prob working? or hanging out with HER. Oh yar... going for a Europe Trip aye... envious...

Cherie, Benson, Jac, Janice, Ferene, Jen, Dav prob mugging for A's... tt's why they ain online...

Dawn's prob with her bf...

Geri's got her own life...

Pris's prob in the gym, out with girlies or with Him. LOL~

Dudley's in the gym...

Sis's in lib...

Cy's prob with gf...

Atsb x-mems prob busy with their own stuff...

so sian right... I shld really start on my books... What a loner! Do u think I'm suffering from depression?

I've got this sudden urge to ride a motorbike (if I've got one), take my Canon 20D (if I've got one) and take some splendid night shots around e island... You know, cruising down the highway, chilling wind brushing furiously against you...

lalalala!

Geri: Congrats!Enjoy ur hols man! If u're feeling bored, drop me a call! coz I guess I'll prob spent my hols rotting away...

-.- Ke Wei? Dig girls? haha!

Now Playing: Lonely Day by Phantom Planet

I could tell, from the minute I woke up
it was gonna be a lonely lonely lonely lonely day
Rise and shine, rub the sleep out of my eyes
and try to tell myself I can't go back to bed
It's gonna be a lonely lonely lonely lonely day

Even though the sun is shining down on me
and I should feel about as happy as can be
I just got here, and I already want to leave
It's gonna be a lonely lonely lonely lonely day

It's gonna be a lonely lonely lonely lonely day
It's gonna be a lonely lonely lonely lonely day

Everybody knows that somethin's wrong
but nobody knows what's goin' on
We all sing that same old song
When you want it all to go away
It's shapin' up to be a lonely day

I could tell, from the minute I woke up
It was gonna be a lonely lonely lonely lonely day
It was gonna be a lonely lonely lonely lonely day

Everybody knows that somethin's wrong
but nobody knows what's goin' on
We all sing that same old song
When you want it all to go away
It's shapin' up to be a lonely day

I could tell, from the minute I woke up
it was gonna be a lonely lonely lonely lonely day
It was gonna be a lonely lonely lonely lonely
lonely lonely lonely lonely....

Everybody knows that somethin's wrong
but nobody knows what's goin' on
Everybody knows that somethin's wrong
but nobody knows what's goin' on

(Oh oh oh oooh...why can't we see...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home