12 Jan 2005

CATS presentation is over and done with.

Was watching "Life Stories" on CNA. They had an interview with this old male collector. I admire him. He's full of life philosophies & they made sense. One of it goes: I dont want to compete who has the most collections (he collects stuff) cause it's like a 100m race. When u play catch-up, some1 is already at the 90m mark, in the end you're making urself unhappy.

Another one goes: If you purchased an item, it's the collector's responsibility to keep it in good condition, if not, then what's e purpose in purchasing it in e 1st place?

I dunno if it made sense to u but it does to me. Maybe becoz i watched e show.

Apple launched a few new products. Everytime i watch a webcast of the Mac Expo, it gets me all hyped up. I'm craving for a Mac system already...

I need $$$ to start my business!!! Where am i going to get tt?

Joel: Simply Red rocks. I have 4 of their albums.

Now Playing: Stars by Simple Red
Album: The Very Best Of Simply Red

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home