I cant slp! Insomnia is back to haunt me!
Lemme see what's on my mind:
1. P900 Warr card stamp. Hope everything goes well tml.
2. Should I sell the p900 and get the Treo 650? Honestly, i prefer the Treo 650. It's tempting. E only thing i'll miss is probably the T9 text input & the cheap extra batteries available.
3. I have yet to plan for that day.
4. I have yet to pack my room.
5. Should i cut my hair? Dye too?
Ok. Yesterday, I met benson & cy in town. cy pierced his ear, one side. Benson returned me my cds. we walked arnd town thn headed to Suntec coz cy wanted to see his gf. After Suntec, we headed to Holland Village coz i needed to get something.
Dine @ Holland Village thn decided to head to Coffee Bean for a chat. Benson treated us. It was damm funny at Coffee Bean lah coz benson spilled the beans on a particular issue. he resorted to violence to clear his name... If u dont get it, u prob dont get it. :-P
Headed home after that. Anyway the trip to Coffee Bean was really good. :-) Met benjy at TCC. poor boy is working.
came home, settled my outlook synchronisation once and for all. everything worked perfectly. the only thing is that the vCal got to be exported from Palm Desktop and imported to Outlook individually... what a painstaking task. have yet to complete all my bdates.
basically, i'm quite happy with the p900 and it's synchro abilities but i have no clue why my outlook will fail to load after i synced twice with my p900. Strange.
Oh yar, i was at That CD Shop and i was so tempted to purchase the Ray Charles and Nat King Cole album. Almost, but i needed to reconsider my budget.
I like the P900 but i dont wanna keep it coz i know i'm better off with the Palm OS. I've made my mind up. Sell the P900, hold & wait for a good deal on the Treo 650 to come by.
:-)
saw shi qi at suntec. still as tan as b4.
chatting with yj & cy online now. LOL. they ain slping too.
oh yar, there're 3 trans at the pavilion below my blk chatting. i can see them from my kitchen window. i noticed the trans presence a few months ago. seems like there's a family of them living in the same block as me but too bad they ain the "uber chio" ones. lol!
Now Playing: I Don't Wanna Know (Remix) by Mario Winans ft. P. Diddy & J-Hood


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home