17 Mar 2005

to friends who've been arnd me ever since i bought my speakers will know tt i'm still toking abt them. i guess i'll never stop toking abt them unless they die on me...

even mum liked my speakers when i played "Cai Qin's - Bei Yi Wang De Shi Guan", the renowned song from "Infernal Affairs".

i'm confused... i dont have a pair of "trained" professional ears but i sense that the mids on these GMX are a tad lacking. The mids are average. The reason why i'm complaining is because Klipsch gave me crystal crisp horns for my highs. A subwoofer thats packed with all the power it needs for my lows, but just an average driver for my mids... Yea, i've found the Archilles Heel.

Vocals on the Klipschs lack "warmth". I attribute this lack of "warmness" to the average mids. Maybe i'll change the measy cables to Monster cables soon... Although the change of cables might not result in better mids but it will enhance the quality of sound transmission. I'll do that when i get my own room.

So far, i'm more than just please with her (my speakers). She has painted additional "colours" to my listening pleasure. Everytime i upgrade my audio equipment, i'm able to hear more (e.g more instrument parts). It's simply an amazing experience. The journey has just began. :-P

the 3099 songs in my iTunes never did sound this nice b4... never.

Playing on iTunes: The Scientist by Coldplay
Album: A Rush Of Blood To The Head


Come up to meet you,
Tell you I'm sorry,
You don't know how lovely you are.

I had to find you,
Tell you I need you,
Tell you I set you apart.

Tell me your secrets,
And ask me your questions,
Oh, let's go back to the start.

Runnin' in circles,
Comin' up tails,
Its only science apart.

Nobody said it was easy,
It's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be this hard.
Oh, take me back to the start.

I was just guessing,
At numbers and figures,
Pulling the puzzles apart.

Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

Tell me you love me,
Come back and haunt me,
Oh, when I rush to the start.

Runnin' in circles,
Chasin' tails,
Comin' back as we are.

Nobody said it was easy,
Oh, it's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be so hard.
I'm goin' back to the start.

Oh-ooooh...
Aaaah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home