Went for church. Dinner at Soup Restaurant was yummy. A good place for a classic Chinese dinner. Lime juice at Chomp Chomp was awfully SOUR!
Do you listen to music? What kind of music do you listen to? Music that's played on radio or music that you like?
Since "The O.C." hit our shores, I've been listening to their music. Ok, it's fashionable to listen to music that's being played on "The Most" popular show in town. But I really like their music. I'm being exposed to genres like Indie, Alternative, Easy Listening & ...
It's great to actually audition songs that aren't played ever-so-often on radio stations. No more bubblegum pop songs that rely heavily on marketing through media. I mean there are actually solid bands out there that play awesome music. Respect.
Of course, I dare admit that I have every single Westlife albums in my iTunes. :) One of the good Irish bands around. Would really love to hear them when they're older, when their voice matures. Yea, it's like listening to old speakers & old tube amps when the sound is so warm, soothing and "mature". I mean, BeeGees still rock man! Cherie recently introduced "Chicago" to me and boy, I love their songs.
Music: To each has his own. Don't ask me what kind of music I like because I have some of every genre in iTunes. BTW, I just realised that Boyz II Men have some solid songs. Same goes for K-Ci & JoJo, well if you're in a mood for sad songs, they're def for you.
nights.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home