9 Jun 2005

yoyo. Someone pls call me insane. I'm in school now when my lesson is at 10.

yesterday, I ponned BLaw lecture to play soccer with my classmates. I don't usually play soccer but anyway I did. After e sweaty soccer session I went str8 home.

my big aunt came down from msia to take care of mum. I'm temporary relieved from my "duties" (self-declared).

Wed was Benson's and Yong Hui's POP Day. After much hesitation, alexis and I decided on Mambo night. Benson was on. Yong Hui was already on his way there. Met benson on bus 74, which we took till adam road food centre for some food. The hokkien mee there sucks big time!

cabbed down to Zouk. Met poor yh who's been waiting for a good 30 mins. Met Louis too. It was ben's and yh's 1st time in zouk. ben bought e ticx but he din specify that we were going phuture... So in e end we got the "Zouk Only" stamp... What the...

it was crowded. Got our drinks, hit e danceflr. Got some more drinks. Hit e danceflr again. alexis got picked up by this 1.98m Eurasian? Benson finally got his bones moving. yh has got some Michael Jackson & robot dance moves under his sleeves all along? LOL!

at one point, e ladies podium was filled with trans. I got brushed by one with her big boobs n boy, they were so ...*ahem* n unnatural. Did i also mention tt a girl w/o bra just came brushed me off after e trans? wassup man! Oh, just behave! Geri, agrees with u, where're their modesty... of course not refering to those trans lah! Some losers were spotted on e danceflr with those "para para" type of dance moves. When I say loser, it means that they dress like e typical geek. Well yar, it's mambo night what. the club's full of character.

after e last song, we headed down to prata house. Met Nicole there. We chatted till the 1st bus arrived. got my stamps, gotta send out Theresa's birthday card man, it's already belated! Van, got your stamps too. Will post out tml. I went home, took a shower, packed my stuff, accompanied sister for breakfast thn headed to sch. I'm in the lib now, booked a room, typing my blog post this very moment. intendin to read thru my tutorials b4 attending e 1st tutorial at 10. I'm so hardworking. :)

I'm so daft. cya peepz l8r. gonna get my rest when I head home after class today.

Geri: I hope so. Hafta work for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home