I'm sorry if I had been too quick to criticize you. I was pissed at that moment. It wasn't quite a harsh condemnation, I did not use words like "hate, despise etc". Still quite clear headed of what repercussion it will have later on. Anyway, I hope that you would learn how to treasure all these stuff. Managed to salvage the bad sectors and file problems with the hard-disk however the casing is a goner. Do you want to contribute?
Podcast from "The World: Technology from BBC/WGBH/PRI" was good.
I'm so into podcasts recently. It's good for me, a lazy bummer that's too lazy to head down to the library and grab some good books. Now, I can listen in to some good podcast with good contents in them during my bus ride to school. It's really awesome.
I caught a documentary on CNA about racism the other day.
Racism has many different definitions. Historically, it has been defined as the belief that race is the primary determinant of human capacities, that a certain race is inherently superior or inferior to others, and/or that individuals should be treated differently according to their racial designation. - Wikipedia
In the 20th century, racism was backed by scientist with "findings" that humans were like any other species. Scientists then believed that the human species can be classified into different categories and they simply did the exact thing according to different humans facial appearance. For more in-dept reading: Click here.
I believe that racism is a dated method of classifying human beings. It has been scientifically proven that the human genome strand is 99% similar regardless of our hair colour, facial appearance etc.
Ok, I better start on my revision for the test later.
Alexis: LOL. i'll hafta turn into a monkey in order to receive her mode of payment, peanuts.
Dzul: thnx. am better. btw, leave ur blog's add. i dont have it.
Sis: I'll respect you as an individual. I hope you'll respect my items and ask for permissions because if you had did that, i (being myself) will nag you and teach you the correct way of handling them. You say it isnt your fault, which is true because in the 1st place you were ignorant so you claim that the equipment just die on itself. So yar, there's always a way of solving things and it shldn't be too hard. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home