It was just an ordinary day... However, extraordinary things happened.
It all started with ordinary pipe washers...
With a lil determination, concentration and L word, twelve lovely butterflies were born.




As if the flowers weren't enough,
We sat down by the pool and the cake was unveiled...


No spoon, no forks, just fingers loh... Tasted better anyway.

All the effort paid off... It really did.
I did my thing... There were NGs but it went well.
Well, some details don't have to be shared on this blog because it's gonna be too mushy, seriously...
I'm so comfortable being with her. I'm so happy to be with her. She compliments me. She makes my day. She understands me. A gift from heaven. The thought of her being with me never did surface in my mind. Didn't even dare dream. I was afraid I wasn't good enough for her. Afraid of rejections (That's what happens when u're suffering from inferior complexity). Ha! I may not have the best looks to boot but... Yea... -speechless-
Well, I probably didn't do justice in describing the details well enough. So if you're still feeling hungry for more details, you can hop over to her blog for more details.
As of 22:22pm, something magical happened... -grins-
She's truly my one and only Vanessa!
*big thanks to Roy and AC!
Yulin: I'll be there next week.
Shi Yun: LOL. She might just prob.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home