School was fine. BSD went well. IPT went fine. Chop chop and i was out of school, headed to lib; borrowed "Kenny G Greatest Hits", Diana Krall's "Live In Paris" and Duke Ellington's "Digital Duke". waited for my girl at the bus-stop. Muahaha!
Headed to AMK for some food. ha! she... blur. Ang Mo Kio Town Garden West we went! up on the hillock, awesome fun at the plaza. Superb duper chill out session. She just went ranting on and on rattling on... I miss her so so so much!
Walked back and shared the Apple Surplee!!! WOOOHOOOO! FRIGGIN ICY SHIOK!!!
btw, i got my r/c car up and running. Power~
I MISS MY BABY!!!
iTunes: I've Got You Under My Skin by Diana Krall
I've got you under my skin
I have got you deep in the heart of me
So deep in my heart, you're really a part of me
And I've got you under my skin


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home