I haven been blogging due to my laziness and unwillingnes to face the computer after 8 hours on the internet at work. I usually get home late at night depends on my activity. I will be totally drained after work and I just want to wash up and chill, relax. Working ain fun. However, my workplace at SAP is pretty good. My supervisor, Boss and colleagues are a friendly bunch.
I can tell you honestly that my room needs a clean-up. Hai...
My desktop can't be used cause the monitor is under replace thus my sis is occupying my laptop 24/7. I don't like to use my laptop at her table because the ergonomics sucked.
I spent today at home. I practically did nothing constructive. I need a life. I need to find and manage my time properly. I wanna do tons of stuff!
Tomorrow, my baby will regain her freedom! YES!
I will blog soon again, I hope. I should be able to blog in office after Month End closing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home