4 Mar 2007

Alyssa's 7th Birthday

Alyssa's 7th Birthday Party was a blast!

Theme: Project Aly's Birthday on the... RUNWAY!

So three of us came together to prepare for the show. Of course, AC settled all the props, gifts and equipment. Vnsa's good at the flags and present wrapping. Roy and I did up the table, balloons, red carpet and all the other deco stuff stuff.

Ok, let the pictures do the talking.



The Tees were the most sporting family of the day man! The girls were seriously strutting their stuff in the Catwalk segment. The Pinata was definitely whacked out man! The girls enjoyed the colouring of their own t-shirts, way cool man. Asher was the limelight stealer at every event, the one who dips spring roll in soup and struggles to get change.

All was done by 5ish and we were all pooped out.

Quiet bus-ride home and it lead to... I won't blame her. I should cut down on all the cheeky talk and tone down.
Returned twice, hurts.
Everything is fine now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home