Rifle
They finally drew their own arms yesterday and have been busy with technical lessons, the usual "Stripping & Assembling", "IA IA", "Check clear for empty rounds", "Refilling the magazine with bullets" etc. YES! He has his own M16 now! That approx 3 kg weapon and his rifle is almost 40 years old. Old enough to be his young father. HAHAHA!
Brings back many memories of the camps I had doing all these :)
Jm also experienced live firing demonstration.
Well wait till he actually gets into the prone position or stand in the fox-hole with the oily and loud shots firing... I couldn't stand the oil and the smelly sweaty hand-me-down helmets I had to wear back then.
Absolutely loved the air-conditioned stimulation ranges though, cos the recoil isn't too hurtful for one's collar bone.
I think only the NS boys would understand what I'm talking about. Haha.
Sorry for the lack of updates on his behalf. I haven't been blogging on my side either. Too preoccupied with sgspree.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home