sup~
went to sch at 9 for bstats. i'm lost. better start mugging for the upcoming test 2 on tuesday.
nothing much today. played soccer with fab, zy, joel, dzul and joshua. for those who know me, i dont play soccer. i only like watching it. lol. they're good. i have no stamina man.
met chiobu, geri. keep bumming into her recently. hey i ain stalking you,k. :-P
i'm still feeling the heat from this afternoon's merciless blazing sun.
dinner was ngoh hiang & popiah shared among my family.
was watching SI Unsung Heros. Some touched my heart, some were just making a fool of themselves on national tv.
waiting for The O.C to commence later at 11. :-)
i'm missing my dog, Snoopy. i want a Golden Retriever but i ain got the real estate. Maybe a Jack Russel will do for now? or maybe a hamster...
Now Playing: Starlight by Zed
It's alright
It's Ok
I'll keep holding on today
'Cause I'm waiting for the starlight in your eyes
No more faith
No more hope
All that I can do is grope
For a shred of loving care from my girl
The pain you felt has burdened you
You can't feel loved
I'm glad that I have been with you
But thats not enough
In your arms I would be
Overjoyed as any boy
Holding on to what he loves
Oh so much
Feel your touch every night
When I dreamed to be alright
There you are in front of me
With your smile
The pain you felt has burdened you
You can't feel loved
I'm glad that I have been with you
But thats not enough
Whoa, thats not enough
The pain you felt has burdened you
You can't feel loved
I'm glad that I have been with you
But thats not enough
In your arms I would be
Overjoyed as any boy
Holding on to what he loves
Oh so much
Holding on to what he loves
Oh so much
Holding on to what he loves
Oh so much


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home