6 Nov 2004

Friday:

Started on "The Complete Idiot's Guide To Photography". Not a bad book. Have yet to finish but hey, i'm on my way.

Sealed a deal for a Canon 380EX Speedlite. Gonna deal tml. Yes! An external flash! Another level to photography. Will be expecting some better shots at this year's Motorshow!

Leandra's out. Florence caught crying on TV. Her Queen Of Soul is out. Imagine u're the judge and ur Favourity singer is voted out... sad... I reckon Olinda and Taufik will be the top 2. I mean i see talent and passion in them. Obviously they can be the various genre... Did you notice that today's "Where Is The Love" performance was done mainly by Taufik and Olinda? :-)



Pris & I at the HSBC Wakeboarding finals

*New Pics uploaded at Imagestation. HSBC Wakeboarding World Cup 2004 Finals. Images were sized down for ease of uploading. :-) Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home