Tuesday:
2046:
Fabulous! The colours from the scenes were different, something you dont get to see from any average movies on the streets... It showed something that only a daring director would engage in. The highly contrasted colours and "cold" colours were totally opposite of what I've seen in "House Of Flying Daggers". It was a nice experience.Most of the scene were side-weighted, meaning the subject were place on the side of the scene. It had an effect of "peeping over the wall", you know, like as if you're eavesdropping on the conversation, peeping through on eye. I like that effect. I found myself tilting my head. It was superb! The plot was twisty. But i can proudly say i got what Wong Kar Wai wanted to tell the audience. The plot's messy, as messy as Tony Leung's character. In fact, just as messy as Chow Mo Wan (Tony Leung's character) love life. The transition between the reality in 1966 and his story, 2046, was tastefully done. That kind of effect was experimented before on "Infernal Affairs", floating between time frames. I like it! 9/10 for "2046". The cast were fantastic! It's a movie worth watching. It's a movie flavoured with art and an interesting plot.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home