i'm tempted to buy the iPod Shuffle. I guess not. If i really do buy it, i'm positive my 20Gb iPod will be left in the dust. I guess i better not get the Shuffle.
i tried the Bose Quiet Comfort 2 today. I'm BLOWN away by it! It's FANTASTIC!!! Just the perfect headphones on earth. The noise reduction just works like a charm. Sweet!
At $599, i'm so tempted but i could easily get a Klipsch speakers or the Companion 3. Tell me that my Sonys are good enough! Someone please tell me that!
*Dilemma* Should i get a speaker set or a headphones for my listening pleasure? The Sonys are for travel/on-the-move. I need something more powerful. I think i'm gonna invest in a Sennheiser headphones... maybe Sony Noise-cancelling? ...Bose... in my dreams prob...
Singapore won the Tiger Cup '04. Congrats.
Now Playing: Jerk It Out by Caesars


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home