Today's Vday.
u see a number of ladies & guys in their best outfits in sch. some with nice nice bouqets in tow. sch was boring as usual. got 87% for PBA but a mere 56% for BCA.
i seriously gotta buck up man!
well, i passed the presents to her & she liked it. What a relief. :-)
Happy Valentine's Day to all.
to the non-believers, Happy Friendship Day thn. :-)
Now Playing: Blue Moon by Nat King Cole
Album: At The Movies
Blue Moon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
Blue Moon
You know just what I was there for
You heard me saying a prayer for
Someone I really could care for
And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms will hold
I heard somebody whisper please adore me
And when I looked to the Moon it turned to gold
Blue Moon
Now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms will ever hold
I heard somebody whisper please adore me
And when I looked the Moon had turned to gold
Blue moon
Now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
Blue moon
Now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home