1 Apr 2005

Pray for Pope John Paul II.

Movies ticx prices are rising.

Damm! my 2nd angelfish account got suspended too. i dont know why... yj says it's because my bandwidth is exceeded. ok. from now, my mp3 will be compressed to super low 64kbps quality. hopefully it works. we'll see how it goes.

i d/l this song "You got me all wrong" from season 1, mix 1 but it was played during yesterday's episode. nice song. i miss anna... will she be coming back?

btw, Episode 1 is on its way to me. LOL. LimeWire is an amazing p2p s/w. 3 cheers!

gonna work tml. my last week at ACO! yea!

anyway, after looking after my mum for so many days, i realise that i have a low tolerance fuse. this ain good. i shldnt be losing my cool over such trival matters. i'll improve. :-) I'm e CLASS REP,k! LOL!

i know what's my plan for the holidays. Take more pictures! Yes! i'm gonna improve on my photography skills! I shall read books too! I will work part-time. I will live a healthy lifestyle. I'll do my exercises.

Cheers~

Geri: Yea. Melissa won. She's got a pretty face. $1000 worth of make-up.

Joel: Thnx dude.

Nicole: Yes. They're gone. All e best for ur posting babe!

Vanessa: Yes. FYI, i was a student councillor in sec sch n a committee chairman too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home