The MWA test was alright. I screwed up the frameset part. A part I should have know better. Teacher said it was alright. Other than that, I thought it was ok.
came back home. E dudes went for mahjong session at benjy's place.
headed home. Took a short rest.
headed to town. Managed to transact a deal for my new external hdd casing. It's thinner but slimmer though.
met van. Passed her e cds. I thought I was quite "hyper" n talkative. haha! Considering e fact tt it was e 1st time meeting up with her and actually chatting with her, I might have frightened her. sometimes I wonder to myself, how did I turn out to be so lame... I dunno... LOL! Cool meeting up with her. Thanks van!
Sold my bluetooth to a nice lady buyer.
too lazy to continue blogging. I think stick to my "short n simple" blogging format.
idle69 I use the iTunes 4.9 available at Apple iTunes. It comes with a built-in podcast directory and manager for all the podcasts you subscribe to.
Zhen Yao: Saw Dr Tan and told him about your work. He says that you can email him to discuss further.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home