poly students aren't that great. All you need to do is just to pass your modules and u'll graduate with a diploma. I guess my poly diploma is only a stepping stone in my path for education. I want a degree, not only one maybe 2. I want a Masters. I'm gonna work for it.
my biz law project ain completed. Still a lot of work to catch up.
man, ain in e best of moods.
it's good to cultivate interest in seeking knowledge. I've gone from philosophy, to WWII, to Chinese history, to nanotechnology, genetic engineering to ...... And now i'm super into "How did Dinosaurs die". A number of theories floating out there. So cool to read up on them.
what a blog entry. A disjoint one. argh!
OH YAR! S'pore to extend smoking ban from July, 2006.
ST excerpt:
'Come 1 July 2006, non-smokers will be insulated, and they can have makan at our hawker centres or the coffee shop without having to suffer secondary smoke,' he was quoted as saying on News Radio 93.8.
HAHA! I dont care if u're a smoker or just a social smoker. Let me teach u a way to quit smoking. Each time u pick up your cigs, ask the cig in your hands: "Are you stronger or am I stronger?" I don't have to give you the correct answer to that question. You smokers know it yourself.
Roger and out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home