sup. 4 hrs break in sch. it's freaking boring. lib is out of bound because they're having this SARS exercise and i did not bring my lanyard.
oh yar, to those of u using Listerine out there, avoid e Cool Citrus version coz it leaves a v.sweet aftertaste. it's like drinking a cup of F&N Orange b4 bed. Yucks. I bought the 750ml bottle so i guess i'm stuck using is for this month. Still prefer the original.
To my Uni pals, if you need any s/w e.g: Office Suite 2003, Macromedia & ...
Just drop me a PM/SMS. I have it. No need to purchase. Well same goes to my other friends too.
I've decided to register a home business on Computer Repairs/Training when i find the time to check out the procedures/facts. Once i have a registered business, i can have a reason to charge. :) I dont think there's much capital to start off, it's like the $1 business that the government is pushing. I'll just have to use my home address as a business address. :)
my personal website is due tml and i've absolutely no clue of what content should i put on it. damm.
here's a pic i took on Monday during the Photography lesson.

This is e only keeper. I'll have to experiment with more exposures. We'll be meeting at the Esplanade next week for out lesson. How cool is that. Now i'll have official time for my hobby.
till then, take care!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home