25 Sept 2005

D Day plus 2. Life's back to norm. Having a gf is just wonderful. Pretty much a boring Sunday until sis suggested a walk at Lower Pierce Reservoir. Why not man, I can take some photos too. Needa brush up my landscape and portrait skills.

The reminisce of old times... (we used to head down there nearly every week as it was a stone throw away from my ex-house)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

we weren't expecting so many peepz. kids were catching some aquatic life form.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yea, it was sunset. Beautiful.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"don't let the sun go down on me."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my one & only dearest sister.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

both of us. :) e remote sure came in handy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"oOooo"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

did i mentioned that we've got tons of cats arnd our estate. cute.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i tot i saw a putty cat behind me?



Ha! Yup. it was fun. a lovely sunday evening.

just realised, i'm onto my 2nd photobucket account. :)

I'm still lookin for willing parties to try a portrait shoot. I can do a TFP/CD: Time/Trade for CD Time/Trade for Prints/CD

Benefit both parties. You get your to increase your portfolio. I can to brush my skills. Anyone interested can contact me @ jmhu26@gmail.com. I'm your big friendly photographer. :)

iTunes: I've Got A Woman by Ray Charles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home