14 Dec 2005

Tuesday:

OM CT was alright. i stayed till 1830 because the last ques was giving me a hella of problems.

I got my SURPRISE after the paper! wheeewoooo! wendy & jimmy saw my beautiful surprise. :P dinner at home. mum chatted with her. showed her around Bishan Park A. it was her first time there. awesome!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today:

Trip to NSC went well. She was bored at home. I've got nothing to do. She came over. Took her nap. Haha! Bishan Park B today! Attempt to cycle, failed. Watched the dogs instead. I want my doggie & bike! lovely day.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm officially multimedia enabled, certified by van.

I showed her my past in papers and my two memory boxes. I hope she discovered more about me. Dont say i never help you ah? Haha! -jokes-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home