18th May, Thursday:
Ran an errand to the China Eastern Airline office to extend a ticket validity period. Oic. Found my girl behind a queue at Isetan, it's sale period lah... -shrugs-
Haha! Walked to the library. I was feeling rather tired, slept pretty early.
19th May, Friday:
Woke up late. Hp died on me. Missed the meeting with my baby. Things just went tumbling down... I couldn't react to it.
Fire drill was fun. haha! Sp and I were the fire warden... haha yet we warded no one because everyone cleared the floor well before the alarm went off at 4.30pm. 14th steep flight of stairs down. I didn't know she wanted to have a plan outing at night. Lunch was cancelled. Dinner was also called off.
perplexed and bollixed. well, my hoegaarden is still in the fridge. perhaps another time mate. i miss you baby.
Cry Me A River by Diana Krall
20th May, Saturday:
Not For All The Love In the World by The Thrills
I guess that everybody,
went to a better party, oh no
Not for all the love in the world
Not for all the love in the world
But she didnt realize, now thats a lotta love.
21th May, Sunday:
Chinatown with my baby! Btw, it's ding dong ding dong!
Vnsa: "Lets pretend we are food hosts of a variety show, like those in Taiwan or on Ch 8"..
Vnsa: "I am Michelle Chia and you be Gurmit Singh."
Jm: "Hmmm.. But those are finding long lost stalls."
Vnsa: "Oh.. Ok.. Change to.. I am Fiona Xie and you are my guest!"
Jm: "FX is very 'loud' & 'tehhh' and I should be bringing you to my fav stalls, not finding places together."
Me: "Ahh.. I see. Ok then you be NoNo or Jacky Wu. I am maybe a member from S.H.E.!"
Jm: "Hmm.. What is (some chinese words)?
Me: "Err.. Huh??"
Jm: "HAHA!!! You said you are from S.H.E.!? Siao!"
Jm: "Nvm. Quick put the spoon full of food in your mouth. Quick! Do it! No time! Hurry! (as the both of us ate, the bell rang) *Ding Dong Ding Dong!* Ok! Next destination!"
My baby is siaozzzXxxxx!
So we ate at People's Park. She had her tom yam handmade noodles and i had the yong tau foo. We bought the Dragon's Bread Candy too. Oh my, you so clumsy...
Indonesia Bambo Cake was nice. Oh soooo sweet! Nice cooling soya bean milk and sugar cane + lemon drink...
indo bambo cake was nice! old huge apartments.
i'm sucha sporting model. :)My nose was acting pretty bad but i refused to go home. Drag & Pull scene at Plaza Singapura. :P I didn't want to spoil her mood. Panadol lalala.
Oh! National Library was freezing cold. 1-11th cleared!
She bought me to ate this Bugis dessert store! OoO i had my fresh egg milk dessert pudding. She had her pulot hitam + vanilla ice-cream.
Singapore Idol II was hilarious. Fed her with yummy and healthy food at home.
Comforted and assured her. I hope it ain too late. You know what... she's just my silly baylee! :) I love you!

Fresh milk egg pudding, Pulot Hitam + vanilla ice-cream, ingsters. sweet.
22th May, Monday:
Short sweet meet-up with my baby. :) first on 825. big big hugs!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home