10th July, Monday:
Happy Birthday Vanessa!
Happy Birthday Chen Yang!
So I decided to surprise her in the morning and accompanied her to work. Got her a butterfly wallet and a hand-made card. As she usually lunches alone, I went down in attempt for the 2nd surprise of the day! hehe!
And so I did met her for a 3rd time after work.
Dinner at Black Angus at One Fullerton. I ordered the Steak + Salmon combo and she had the Chicken + Pork Ribs combo. The servings were huge. Dinner was good and company was awesome!

The Food!
Smiles

The Birthday Girl!
I hope they had fun at Chen Yang's chalet. We got him a Topshop voucher, practical gift solution.
8th July, Saturday:
Breakfast was the famous Beef Noodles/Laksa with Vanessa and Leon.

We caught Amelie on DVD - a French movie and the cinematography is extremely good, I thoroughly enjoyed the quirky film.
She wanted to play Pictionary, so play loh. It was my first time and she guided me through the steps. Her drawing is so cute I tell you!
Ad-hoc pool session with Eric and Benson. It was her first time seeing me playing pool. :)
6th July, Thursday:
Collected my G3 from Canon Service Centre. It's back to life!
Our food at HabourFront, Japanese Ramen and Salmon set.

1st July, Saturday:
I met her at Orchard, had my lunch then headed to City Hall area.
Didn't manage to get my lens adapter, it's alright.
it was a fun shooting at esplanade!
it was way fun working with my ad-hoc model, Vanessa! She's such a bubble of joy!
Bought her a huge cotton candy to reward her.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home