6th June, Tuesday:
I got an extension for my interim report deadline. :) -phew-
Work was normal. We met Matthew for lunch over at "Macpherson BBQ Seafood" for stingray. It was good.
I teased her on the phone today. hahahaha!
I met her after work. Well, she is sucha bundle of joy. I really miss the happy times and I'm soooo glad that it's back. :) heh!
M&Ms feedtime was sure fun! Shared mee rebus at the new hospital cafe. :)
I LOVE MY BAYLEE!7th June, Wednesday:
Today was good. I managed to finish majority of my interim report at work. Awaiting the editor's comment now online. :)
Dinner was.... disappointing. Met benson to pass him those "lao sai" batteries to be exchanged.
Today was good too! :) Sent her home, came back to complete the rest of my report. Mum is cooking Miso Ramen for her hungry son. Love you mummy! Love you too Baylee!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home