Bush Fire
Vnsa showed me a link on the Bush Administration in it's statement against the Iraq War.
I thought it was true. An article with more weight in words than to hear it from G.Bush.
Asia Times Online: Freedom's just another word.
Freedom to what? What kind of freedom does the US want to acheive in Iraq? Freedom to send troops in and out? Freedom to extract their oil supplies? Freedom to launch airstrikes? Freedom to the Iraqis? Freedom of speech in Iraq? Democracy in Iraq?
It has been a good 3 years.
After reading the article, view this:
Funny right! :)
Just another nice video to watch:
So you really think that the News Agencies in Singapore bring you the News all over the world? Think again.
That's the reason why I don't rely only on Local News Agencies. I read Times, Reuters and Newsweek from my E61. Of course, not forgetting The Straits Times print and Channelnews Asia Mobile.
Oh, Good morning people!
I feel better already. Vnsa visited me yesterday. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home