Sunday, 15th Oct:
I cleaned up my room, met baylee to shop for present! Got her a bling bling key necklace. Blingstyle.
Attended Joy's 21 years old Birthday Bash at Corpthorne Orchid Hotel.
My baby won the "Best Dressed" for our table. It was quite cool hanging out with her friends.

The whole gang.Monday, 16th Oct:
School's started. Haven seen my new classmates yet.
Met vnsa after school. Nice snooze... aww...
Dinner then sent her home.
Auntie, Bon Voyage!
Tuesday, 17th Oct:
Im a naughty boy... i ponned school. Met vnsa, headed to Arab Street but atlas... couldn't find the "sisters" stall. Ate upstairs and it was really good food! Coloured my tee with curry... haha! Oops!
On the way to Cathy Cineplex.Movie at only $6.50! Whee! Lil Miss Sunshine was hilarious! HAHAHA! A very heart-warming true story about a typical American family. Lots of crap, bullsh*t and family loovve.
Daiso was good, tons of stuff and it sure does tempts you... echoing "Everything's $2 here!". Haze is bad for the ingsters man. Makes us tired and irritable in outdoors.
Wednesday, 18th Oct:
School was fine... Stayed in Library. Met Nicole in the library. Baylee ended early, pleasant surprise.
Mary Poppins at Media Viewing Corner! Whee! LCD plus 2 headphones.

Two hungry people had the toasted teriyaki chicken sandwich and promptly headed back to my house for a delectable dinner. Yum yum!
Today:
I stayed in school and watch "Sky Captain & The World of Tomorrow" and "Apollo 13".
Sky Captain was a very interesting watch, in terms of cinematography. Apollo 13 was rather factual and exciting.
Waited for my dearest. Dinner was sataylicious at Bukit Timah Food Centre. Oh so wonderful!
I hate mosquitos! They have been feasting on me for the past 3 days and I can't get a good night's sleep! Please do recommend a good mosquito repellent so that I can get a good's night rest!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home