26 Nov 2006

Wargh

Today I played Wargh!

Wargh prices and teamplay here!

Roy, SWZ, Huiqing, MingXiu, Andy & some of the regulars were at Old Changi Hospital playing Wargh. It was tiring!

Some spooky dark corners at OCH man. The place is totally deserted and can get quite scary in the dark. The urban play was terrible as the laser beam was often ricocheted off the walls. It wad fun though I didn't really killed anyone. Should have tried more CS tactics. Stayed at the same spot for too long. Next time, i'll probably run around and try to be more mobile. I need to get the aiming thing right. Aim only at the gun's sensor, no point hitting him on his body surface area. Good fun with good company.

After the games, we headed to Changi Village for dinner. Denis gave me a ride to Novena, a nice guy i must say.

It's really fun, maybe I'll try to get the TT01 guys to play. Im sure you guys would love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home