1st Day back at SAP
Today's my first day back at SAP.
Melvin's practically the same guy. My supervisor is still the same. Some of the colleagues remembered me. Things changed, office furnitures arrangement shifted, people got promoted...
Seems like a lot happened during the past 6 months.
I'm slowly catching up with all the new processes and recalling all the stuff that i was once all so familiar with. Lol.
Lunch was free! So happened that there were Spinelli sandwich set leftovers. I had Cheddar Crabmeat + fruits + mini choc cake. I still very much prefer Subway's sandwiches.
I'll be all alone tomorrow was Melvin is taking off. Hope all goes well!
And whee! I can look forward in knocking off at 5.30pm! a far cry from the dreaded 9.30pm at iShop.
Oh yar, I forgot to bring my beloved E61 to work today! I did survived without it but felt queer not having it in my pockets.
Met vnsa and we had delicious Bryani at Golden Shoe.
Walked our way down to Fashion Playground at Marina Square. Roy and his gf were there , working. We got into the show and I attended a fashion show for the first time!
Food and Vodka were served. Cool man! The models were so-so, few good ones. My gf loved all the pretty pretty clothings and I'm glad that she enjoyed herself.

:)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home