Melvin's Last Day
So it was Melvin's last day.
The pictures are all with him.
We shared and gave him a big tin of biscults and an Adidas Voucher.
Went for dinner together at Marina South. People: Felicia, Alan, Lester, Steven, Ying Lai, Melvin and I.
I wasn't too enthu about the food cause in all honestly, it's junk but once in a while okay la.
They whacked the seafood e.g.: prawns, mussels, clams....
Not too bad hanging out with them, some fun and laughter after work.
We'll miss you Melvin.
Oh yea, remember I mentioned of my free lunches at SAP? I had free lunches on Wed and Thursday as well. Julie treated some of the department colleagues to Black Angus at One Fullerton for Melvin's farewell.
The set lunch cost $21.90 and it included soup, salad, mean course, tea, side order and dessert!
Unfortunately the two female CEM were absent so they treated Melvin and I on Thursday at Six, Standard Charactered Bank building.
The Japanese signature set was delectable.
So who says there are no free lunches in the world? Hehe! I had 5 since my two weeks at SAP already. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home