28 May 2007

25th June, Friday:

We cleared up. :) Met on the way to work. Went to Dhoby Ghaut after work, had spicy thai food, walked to Daiso, bought a nice rainbow coloured kite and this time round, it better fly.

Sent her home afterwards.


26th June, Saturday:

Headed to NUS in the early morning, the PFM talk was alright. Not as what I had expected and it was not convincing enough. It's a really new course and there were no testimonials or success storys to share with the group.

The food was good, LOL. Flipped a coin, headed to town, cinemas all fully booked. Walked around PS and Cathay.

Trained to Chintown to meet Mum and Sis. Ate dessert, yong tau foo and shopped around for souvenirs.

Ate Snow Ice, nice. Headed home after a long long day.


27th June, Sunday:

I finished Season 1 of Heroes. :)

We all went to Aunt Grace daughter's birthday party. Urgghh kids... especially those boys. Played the games, sat around, ate the food. Sat Bus 13 all the way home. Snow Ice again, ToastBox, Spicy fish mini steamboat.

Had such a lovely time with her. :) Yummy yummy delectable.

My left leg is acting up again. Can't stand the slight numbness sensation.

Today:

I was late... boohoohoo. Cldn't send me gf to work. I shall meet her after work then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home