Sometimes it's really difficult to voice your opinions when u're sad/angry. Maybe tt's just me. I need time off to sort out and phrase my thoughts.
The reason why I do so is because I don't want to say things that I don't mean or because I was angry. I feel that that's clear headedness. I don't know what's wrong with me. I guess I'm not an easy person to deal with when I'm emo.
If you're expecting me to say, often I would need assurance and something more of an incentive. Maybe that's unreasonable and maybe it's not possible for people to calm down when they're on the heat. Maybe it's something too much to ask for.
I'm stubborn to believe in what I think is right. I just wanted to know if it'll work but so far, I have no chance to try it out.
I went for the SMU SIS briefing and it was pretty good. The same "sell your school" talks and sharing sessions. It's a 4 years course with 1 sem exemptions for me. 3.5 years for a double major degree. Worth it? SMU is not a very recognised school outside Singapore. It's ok, I still have 2 more years to make that decision.
Headed to PS then home with my gf.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home