Booked out yesterday, met mum and train"ed" home. Tired man.
Today, I met Vanessa and we went window shopping. We didn't found anything interesting or fanciful although I was tempted by that pair of Esprit jeans.
Vanessa treated me to Tan Pin Pin's latest short film, Invisible City at Arts House.
I like the film, it really opened my eye on some very Singapore issues. The various interviewees were in capacity to give their insights of the various issues during their respective era. I really enjoyed the Chinese educated uncle when he talked about the communism issue in the olden Singapore. The old couple in the film were really sweet.
After the film, we walked to Esplanade by the Bay and caught a glimpse of the bands performing at Baybeats 2007.
It was a rather eventful day despite the minor dispute in the day. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home