Hey.
if u notice, I haven been blogging these days.
Reason 1: I have no time.
Reason 2: Reason 1 is a lie, I'm just too lazy.
Reason 3: my mouse died, so I was just too lazy to use my laptop.
Reason 4: I was spending a lot of time playing with the p800.
Ok. I'm BACK!
Why? coz I got myself a mini wireless Belkin mouse. Cool! Feels smooth, tiny to carry around and it's cordless!
I also sold my p800. Why? I've decided on either the p900 or treo 650.
I was watching Travel & Living on tv. They had this episode on extreme traveling. It was about traveling on an ship to the Antartic! My Goodness! I want to go! It's so damm cool! I mean the Antartic is where you see icebergs? not only icebergs but you'll be able to visit the world's largest penguin sanctuary. Not forgetting the sperm whales, humpback whales, killer whales, seals, dolphins etc...
Can you imagine being on a lone island with thousands of penguins! On one side we have the Royal Penguins and the King Penguins on the other side! My camera would be bursting with pictures man...
Anyway the trip is def off my budget. It cost US$25,000 for it and you have to be selected. Only 400 visitors visit the Antartic every year cause the ship only sets sail 4 times a year. It's no ordinary cruise ship, it's an ice-breaker. The package even includes a heli ride through the Artic. Those videos and pictures on tv really blew my mind. It's beautiful!
Well, thats me. If I'm gonna be a millionaire, I'll definitely go for it.
Here's the Website: Quark Expeditions.
Went to my cousin's wedding on Wednesday. The red wine he brought back from Australia was really nice. Sweet, tasty & just marvellous. Had 2 full glasses. Was a little tipsy.
There's WCOM project to be done. I've got work tomorrow. ATSB Chalet is from Sunday-Monday. I need to be in school on Monday for WCOM and PBA lessons.
I need an organiser! My palm's gone and my life is so disorganise! I hate it! My brain is simply useless... i actually need a palm to keep my life managed. Have to settle with the traditional pen & paper until i get my P900 or Treo 650. Hopefully by the end of this month.
Roy: Hey man! u're out! LOL! Are we mtg b4 u head back to camp?
Geri: LOL! okok. shall stop it. :-) U're a nice girl, u wont say such stuff. :-P
Cherie: Ur blog is nv updated. LOL!
Now Playing: Boulevard Of Broken Dreams by Green Day
Album: American Idiot


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home