4 May 2005

This song rocks. The website is damm cool. Click here. His new album rocks.

iTunes: Legendary by Lou Barlow

I know you given all that you could give to me
I know there'll come a day I understand
until then I'll be trying to solve your mystery
wonder why I couldn't make you stay

smiling through denial my specialty
I thought that was a good thing for awhile
you gave me all your secrets were you testing me?
how could I do anything but smile

reenact your legendary tragedy
do to me what has been done to you
is that the only point to all this misery
is there any reason I should cry

heal, it takes time
and you gave me all you had
I know in time I will believe
that I loved you, did you love me?
did you love me

heal, it takes time
and you gave me all you had
I know in time I will believe
that I loved you, you loved me
you loved me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home