
Finally caught Closer. They say it's nice, i say it's alright. It disobeys the rules of monogamy. It will annihilate the concept of true love, chastity and morals. To me, it was disturbing to watch on the complex relationship of the 4 characters but however, as disturbing as it gets, it exhibits the complex adult relationship (a minority i hope) well. The cast were solid. Julie Roberts, Natalie Portman (She's got a hot bod), Jude Law and Clive Owen (He's e one who starred in the BMW mini-movies).
"Closer defies genre. It's the kind of movie that drives the Blockbuster clerk who's reshelving videos crazy...but it knows exactly what it wants to be: dizzying."
-- Mike Ward, RICHMOND.COM

Oh yea, i caught The Wedding Crashers too. cant rem which day. it's hilariously commical. a gd show to catch with ur friends or bf/gf.
waited 40 mins for nicole. inhaling volumes of carbon monoxide at the bus-stop. her laptop's pretty banged up. tt's y she's at my place to complete her presentation. to all of e laptop owners out there, take care of ur laptops! i've got 3 classmates, joshua, fab & zhen yao with banged up laptops as well. all toshiba laptops, avoid toshiba.


bad aye... at least she's got 1/2 of her lcd.
oh yea, my IE problem got fixed. d/led some fix from windows n did a thorough clean-up n scan.
tons of work waiting for me! argghhh. MWA eLearning. Info Comm project. Marketing project. Management project. anymore?
anyway, d/led a few songs.
Soul Meets Body by Death Cab For Cutie
Play by David Banner (A must for clubbers but be warn of the explicit lyrics)
All These Things I've Done by The Killers
Be My Escape by Reliant K
Music rock my world.
iTunes: The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice
And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time
And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes...
And so it is
Just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze
Most of the time
And so it is
The colder water
The blower's daughter
The pupil in denial
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes...
Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind...
'Til I find somebody new


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home