3 Aug 2005

hey.

just when i heaved a sign of relieve i find myself with another urgent task. the dynamic website of my info comm project must be out by tml!

met geri, jason n his friend for an interview at redhill. it went smoothly. pay's better thn my previous job. product includes O2 & Qool products. I'm excited. I'm confident i'll be able to do well. I should be able to get the job. Anyone of you wanting to get an O2 XDA or Xphone pls hold your purchase! I'm starting work soon and u can come find me. I'll provide the best service!

My chances of getting a scholarship are slim because of some mugger but i'll be able to apply for a bursary. :) The scholar is $2000. Bursary is $1000. I'm confident i'll be able to make up for the $1000 within 2 months of work. I understand that i'll have lots of time for work but working part-time will be able to give me a head-start to the rest, especially in this competitive society. I'll need to save up for my further education too. Besides, the job nature deals with some of the modules in my current course of study. Things will be better.

Time management is the key. I guess i'll have lesser time to hang out with friends unless it's the holidays. So if u've an IT-related problem, book an appointment now or it'll be even harder to even catch me for lunch.

Van: Oh. Busking! U must have enjoyed urself. lol! Got license nort? Still got time for KLunch aye.

Geri: I'm sorry for bullying you. LOL! Cya arnd! Learn ur stuff well aye.

iTunes: Who's That Girl by Eve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home