30 Aug 2005

Study week is here. 2 weeks of it. I'll devise a study week timetable today. I'm not gonna squander precious time away. I'll have no excuse as Mum's alright, I've got my own room, my own table and stuff. Now, I've gotta print all the Lect notes that I've yet to file and START!

What took me so long to realise that Death Cab For Cutie rocks! Jac, thnx for the "Transalanticism" album!

Oh yea, Maxim is a disappointing read compared to FHM.

Oil prices hit US$70 per barrel! Howah! Before the Iraq War, it was around US$45. Was it a good war fought? Anyway the recent surge is due to Ms Hurricane Katrina.

Malaysia offers 50% discount on unpaid traffic fines. They rather earn less than nothing at all.

My collection of Electronica music has grown slightly. Heard about Don Juan Dracula, an indie group from Norway (there are some free tracks on their website) on The World's Tech Podcast.

I would recommend "The World's Tech Podcast" to everyone out there. It's not all about technology. They do feature shows on the Iraqi Constitution, The Gaza Pullout, The Hiroshima bombings, Ethiopia, Stem Cell research and many more...

For mainstream news, I turn to ABC's podcast, CNN's hourly podcast and ST Online (Using the school's account).

Alright. Thats all for today. My confidence is all but an illusion.

Joel: Let me read up on it 1st.

Shu Qin: What fun? It was. It wasn't.

iTunes: Transalanticism by Death Cab For Cutie

The Atlantic was born today, and I'll tell you how
The clouds above opened up and let it out
I was standing on the surface of a perforated sphere
when the water filled every hole
And thousands upon thousands made an ocean
making islands where no islands should go (oh no...)

Most people were overjoyed; they took to their boats
I thought it less like a lake and more like a moat
The rhythm of my footsteps crossing flatlands to your
door have been silenced forevermore
And the distance is quite simply much to far for me to row;
it seems farther than ever before (oh no...)

I need you so much closer...

So come on; come on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home