1 Sept 2005

damm... it's mambo night... issit the last one? could be... Zouk's gonna remain closed during my entire holiday? ...

took some motion shots for my assignment. will experiment with different angles when i'm free"er".

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I'm hungry... Prata sounds good but no transport... Who's e freaking loser who stole my Peugeot!

A Little Respect by Erasure

Soul, I hear you calling
Oh baby please
Give a little respect
To me

I'm so in love with you
I'll be forever blue,
That you give me no reason
You know you're making me work so hard

That you give me no
That you give me no
That you give me no
That you give me no...

(Soul) I hear you calling
Oh baby please (Give a little respect)
Give a little respect
To me

Together in Electric Dreams by Human League

We'll always be together
However far it seems (Love never ends)
We'll always be together
Together in electric dreams

Summer Rain by Slinkee Mix

Oh my love it's you that I dream of
Oh my love, since that day
Somewhere in my heart I'm always dancing with you in the summer rain
Every night and every day now
Though I know you've gone anyway
Somewhere in my heart I'm always dancing with you in the summer rain

Call Me by Spagna

call me call me
baby baby call me now
call me call me
d-d-do it baby please


I heart Mambo Night. So gonna miss it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home