14 Oct 2005

been so long since i've last met her. it's becoming so unbearable.

i was watching the October Special Event webcast today. Totally cool! The last 20 minute was a special performance by Wynton Marsalis. SOLID!

i've been following every speech by Steve Jobs during a long time ago. There is a reason why i follow every web cast so ever religiously. Steve is a fantastic speaker. What makes his presentation so structured, organised and effective is probably the very well-done keynote presentation, the well-drafted speech, his body language, the setting and of course, the products. these combinations can be easily found in any oral communication text. however, to execute all, if not most of these factors in one presentation is astonishing. yea, they dont show this kind of presentation in school and yet they claim to be training us for the industry. oh c'mon.

i just realised that there are some people who do damm well academically but never really did something great or achieved something that they can be proud off. ok, what i really mean is that those scholars can be satisfied with a high paying job their entire life. i dont belong to this group of pple for the very reason that i dont have that kind of grades. i do just enough for myself. i dont see the need to please my teachers to get good grades because, my reason, the teachers are not the ones hiring me. i should try to check out what, why do my future employer wants to hire me for. or at least, how am i gonna use these skills for my future and not how many marks will my teacher give me. well, whatever the reason u should do ur best and get gd grades. to me, there's a difference in the motivating force. :)

i guess i belong to the "entrepreneur" group of people. it's good to identify yourself earlier thn to wander about in life aimlessly. identify urself today! hahaha! tt was funny, sounded like a slogan.

i was feeling damm miserable for the earlier part of the day. well, it's over now but i really do hope my toe gets well soon!

iTunes: Original Of The Species by U2

I'll give you everything you want
Except the thing that you want
You are the first one of your kind


And you feel like no-one before
You steal right under my door
I kneel 'cos I want you some more
I want the lot of what you got
And I want nothing that you're not


Everywhere you go you shout it
You don't have to be shy about it, no
And you'll never be alone
Come on now show your soul
You've been keeping your love under control

And you feel like no-one before
You steal right under my door
I kneel 'cos I want you some more
I want you some more, I want you some more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home