:)
Exam results were smsed to me on yesterday morning. i got distinction for photography. :) no As. 2 B+, 1 B, 1 C+ and one disappointing C. I've learnt that, if u don't aim for an A, you'll nv gonna see it coming true. I'm gonna work harder next sem. my photography tutor said i should be a freelance photographer to earn some $$$.
Ha. Not impossible but there's still a long way to go. Was preparing myself for a simple photo shoot on Sunday for some friends when i found out tt I'm basically a noob at portrait photography. So much things to read up on, so many equipments to buy, so many kind of techniques to do it. let's hope Sunday's shoot wont be a bad one. I don't expect pro-lookin pics but at least not too yucky looking ones either.
Went out with sis today. Bought stuff from art friend. The newpaper new face final is on today. Din stay to watch because we were both quite tired. Would have been interesting.
Awesome goth rock band. Their lyrical forthrightness caught my attention. Check them out here!
iTunes: I Don't Want To Fall In Love by She Wants Revenge


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home