I've found myself idling too much this holiday.
It's only 4 weeks and I'm already bored to death. I can't imagine myself going through retirement.
Met Van at AMK Lib. Borrowed some books on portrait photography because I've got to come out with some ideas for Alexis's Sunday shoot.
Oh yea, cy came over to my place. We spent a great deal of our time, screwing and un-screwing... the screws. :) Learnt that his hdd went dead. For the first time, I took a pseudo studio passport picture in my room. It was for CY passport's application. Fun.
I missed the satay beehoon at chomp chomp. Choc ice-kachang was awefully sweet. Ha! Been eons since i stepped foot into an arcade. I was only 30 seconds into Time Crisis when my partner died, and so, i lost the will to live, 5 seconds later, game over.
Daytona! The all-time arcade racing classic. "Gentlemen, please start your engines!" Waited awhile for the station to be cleared and i was cheated by the darn machine. Did I mention that i lost to a kid on my 2nd game. Ha! -Shrugs- :)
Met CY again. He needed someone to advise him on birthday present for his other half. Initial plan was orchard but we got off at j8. Shopped around. Felt damm tired.Got a nice present. Headed home. Registered for Canon Photomarathon III. Updated my To-Dos on Outlook. Bathed. Skyping. Sleeping soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home