Some updates for my dearest readers.
I haven really got the time to sit down in my room, relax and start blogging properly these days. What am i busy with?
school.
work.
family.
life.
plus my table was messy thus i wasn't in any mood to do anything on it.
Worked during the weekends, it was alright. I love those encouraging messages from my baby girl, they keep me going. Some colleagues are fun to chat with, some quiet, some aren't concern about you.
I met the atsb peepz on Saturday, after work. It was good to see benson, cy, yulin, yh, joshua, nicholas, nicole and jieqi. The rest weren't free to meet up. i played pool with benson, cy, nicholas, jieqi and nicole after prata session. Not too bad.
Oh, i got the bursary. Now I have a reason to open my edu bank acc. got my pay check on sat, been a long time since Ive received a cheque.
Today, my girl came over to my room. She's such a bundle to play with. She saw me pack, dust, sweep and mop my room. We watched "Love Actually" together. Sweet! I guess my girl is the only person in this world that knows my room in and out. She has gone through all my stuff in my room, including those that are normally out of bounds to anyone. She has seen pictures of my childhood, my teenage hood and my family. She has read stuff about my entire 19 years on this planet. if there's anyone who knows me the most (excluding family), it would be my dearest.
This is the first time I feel so vulnerable, so naked. My secrets/life all known to someone. I was willing to share because I trust her. I know that she wouldn't exploit all the knowledge she has discovered. Ask me why did i tell her everything? Haha! I dont know but all I know is that I wont hide stuff from my love ones.
I should be pretty busy these days trying to get some project work done, some reading done, some misc stuff done for peepz, some special moments with my girl, some time with mum.
Yup, that's about it. Till the next time, take care folks!
Shu Qin: Haha! Nice right? Thanks!
Geri: Dont get drunk. Work hard. Take care of yourself!
Leon: Honoured to be linked. Bang bang! Shady has a gun, Xin Yang one to be precise. :P
Yulin: Updated.
Vanessa: I don't know why when we fight, you'll start laughing 1/2 way. Haha! Btw, u look sooo cute when you fight. :P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home