11 Jan 2006

8th Jan:

Haircuts and their related problems... haha! laughing it off. well hopefully it wont occur so often...

9th Jan:

Test was alright. Breezy busride. Dinner then arcade. :) simple meetup.

10th Jan:

Life is so life. You face new problems everyday. Though you try to minimise problems from surfacing, some are repeated, some totally new.

It's not like I can't face it but the thing is that I'm near jaded in solving problems for people. Well, maybe the problem is just me...

Today:

My OM test results, I'm pleased. I just wanna do well this sem. Everyday, I spend 45 mins, at least travelling to school. I don't just wish to just pass, I want to make use of this chance given to me, to do well so that it will benefit me in my future. That is what I want to do.

I realised that I'm already facing this "not enough time" situation in my life to give attention to the people and work around me. I'll try my best to manage all of them within my very best means. :)

iTunes: Run by Snow Patrol

I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you can not hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home