1 Jan 2006

Happy New Year 2006!

NYE was spent at Yulin's house with Vnsa, Benson, Chen Yang, Alexis, Jing Jun, Alvin, Yulin, Auntie, Swee Kee, Nicholas, Ruth, Jie Qi and Sandy.


Yummy steamboat!

After which, they went on playing majong. I leave the house to spend the New Year with vnsa. On our way to Lower Pierce Reservior, we stopped by to visit Snoopy! I miss her so much. She looks good, in correct shape, maybe fatter and she's still our smart snoopy.

Well, 2005 passed us while we were talking things out and we started 2006 talking talks out too. Well, I do hope we can continue to communicate, on and on. :)

"Though we didn't spend it the way we would have wanted it to, i love you so much more." is what I wanna say too. As long as I'm with you, good or bad, I'm just glad you are by my side.

Happy 100th Day, Baby!



I went back to yl's place after sending vnsa home. Qing Yang came over too. Supper at nearby prata stall. We basically played majong, attempt to watch Chicago in yl's room with air-con on, left everyone succumbing to zzz monsters. Couldn't take the cramped space on her bed and the chilliness, so I slept on the rosewood (hard ah) sofa instead. Everyone started waking up at arnd 8ish. Had fried rice before retiring home.

Caught up on my sleep. 4 hours of phonechat with baby. It went from anywhere to everywhere. Haha! Get what I mean? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home