12 Jan 2006

Ok people, I shall share something. It's about talking things out. What I'm gonna say next are all from my own opinion and from my own perspective. I shall not be responsible on your thoughts and feelings after reading this post.

What I want to say is that, in order for people to open up their feelings to you, you must open up your feeling to them first. Why? It's that simple, people will only open up to you when they feel at ease. Sometimes it's your character that clicks with their, or maybe it's the humor you've got, or many just the looks.

However, it's more than what clicks naturally. It takes courage and effort to open up to people. When someone close to you actually makes you feel at ease, sometimes it's more than just fate, it takes effort, motivation and of course with intention to make a person happy/at ease/open up. *Positive or negative intention, I cannot comment.

So if you have met someone in your life that makes you happy/at ease, maybe you should start appreciating them (*I don't know if you have or not). There are only a handful of them that you will come across in your life. It is not everyday that someone makes u feel special/at ease/happy/comfortable.

Of course, some people fail to notice such special people around them and as time goes by, the special people's enthusiasm will wear off. Why? It's because special people are only human. Slit their flesh/heart and it's blood that's flowing out, not iron.

Well, my bottom-line is that, if you want people to open up to you, why not make a move first. For me, that's what I do. I guess I'm not the kind that just sits around and wait, waiting for people to make the first move because in the end, everyone would just be waiting/assuming/thinking/guessing... yada yada. Sometimes, it doesn't hurt to make the first move in getting to know others better. As for myself, I will only open myself when I feel comfortable.

*The above blog post is NOT targeted at anyone. It is purely a reflection of my thoughts and feelings. If you are not in favor or is in disagreement to it, you have the right to feel/think so.

Ciaos peepz! Take care and spread the love.

Love,
Jiaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home