12 Mar 2006

hey people.

i'm most thankful to have Vanessa as my gf! Baby, I'll miss the times we spend after school, really will...

As of tomorrow, I'll be on internship at SAP Asia, 5 days, 10 hours, 0830-1730, 63 Market Street.

Well, i guess i'm pretty much comfortable as i've been to the office 3 times, got introduced to my future colleagues, got my laptop set up, got my seating, got my locker and telephone.

Good or bad... i guess there's no point of return. 30% from company, 20% from 1st report, 40% from 2nd report, 10%...i dunno. Let's hope I'll get an A or B?

Well, i think i'll be fine lah. Office work is a really new thing to me man. I'll do my best and hope the rest will turn out good. Alright, I've gotta go.

Will be back to update soon, i hope. Been prety busy lately plus, i was down with a bad case of flu, sore throat and slight fever.




I Love My Sugar Muffin! Smuacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home